Couple of Pics, Couple of questions.

I've just noticed the wheels are the same on the Black and the Orange one.
Question is, did he get a bulk discount or does he swap them between the
cars?
Is AJ on the list, I love those lights!

Cheers,
Adam.

                      "Josh20V"
                      <mkii@nycap.rr.co        To:       Adam J Garside/UK/Contr/IBM@IBMGB, <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
                      m>                       cc:
                                               Subject:  Re: Couple of Pics, Couple of questions.
                      04/03/2003 15:48

1 = AJ Russo, made by him.
2 = AJ Russo, Orange flame, or something like that is the color.

The lil'bald guy is AJ.

Josh Able
www.JsHouseOfEuro.com
Brand New Euro-bumpers in stock