crossmember update (more pics..)

Shawn c Meze wrote:

> Im more concearned with the cornering loads combinedwith accel/decell on
> that thing. Depending on the car, driver and its use, that thing could
> quite possibly do more harm than good.

Seems like a good time to chime in - my car was up on the rack just
about a week ago, and now at about a year and a half and about 15-20k
miles since having the Ron Wood bar installed on my car, along with
extensive cracking being welded up at the same time, everything that's
been repaired up front appears to be in fine shape.  I don't flog my car
too often, and don't autocross it or otherwise race it, but it does get
an occasional ass-whooping, as it did recently up on Mt Tam with the A1
crowd on our Sunday cruise.. so far, thumbs up to Ron and Dave's Frame &
Alignment for their fine work..

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA