From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Patrick Bureau
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 8:51 PM
To: Ron Pieper; Scott F. Williams; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: TECH : DIGIFIZ.. all done DIRK please read!

well electrical wirring never scared me (like so many
get the ibbie jibbies with it all)  now that I have
done it once I can redo it properly without as much
time spent on "what the heck you mean WKL9/2 goes to
the red/blk or WT7a/2?? I have no wire there damnit!
hehehe..

no I dont get drunk of american beer, not enough
alchool content, now maybe Joel may bring me a 6 or 12
pack of Montreal Labatt Blue, then we may just get it
done in a week's time (grin)

I should have another 9a (if the 2l is completed by
june) for ya Ill keep you posted if I will bring it up
for you to mess with...

Oh ron had a dumb-coon question, I know about engine
break in periods, is there such a thing as tranny
break in period (or the engine (since it is attached
to it) break in period is sufficient) .. wondering...

=====