UPS warning

--- Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I despise Airborn. They sent the package out, but never
> delivered it. I
> watched the web site go from "Out for delivery" to "At
> hub" (the day before
> and 2 hours earlier).
> When they delivered it the next day, they dropped it at
> the wrong house, one
> house over.

Ok ok, I'm gonna be a little outspoken here I guess.

All carriers make mistakes.  UPS, Fedex, Airborne - all of
them.  Personally, I ship via Airborne Express a lot
anymore.  However, this is *mostly* because I get a killer
rate through work.  Well, that and it's convenient -
Airborne's national hub is here in Wilmington, and they're
the biggest employer in the county.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov