  From: Dan Smith=20
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org=20
  Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 1:00 PM
  Subject: OT: UPS warning

  This is just a warning to you to avoid UPS at all costs when shipping =
something time sensitive. If you ship something 2 or 3 day select, it =
really means 3-4 day as they don't count the day it got dropped off, no =
matter what time it was dropped off. For me, I've been lucky to get =
packages at all, let alone on time. I thought it was just my location =
and that they were lazy bastards, but it turns out the problem is UPS as =
a whole. They are the most unreliable shipping company by far. Part of =
the problem is they wait to ship the package. If you order 3 day =
service, they will hold it until they think the timing is right to get =
it there right on the 3rd day. For example, my package is going to sit =
at the transit center that delivers to my area all day because it's not =
due until tommorrow. I'm just venting so I apologize, but I can't count =
how many times they've fucked me over. ARGH!!!!

  Dan

------=_NextPart_000_0182_01C2E1B3.E13DE240

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I agree.&nbsp; UPS drivers CRUSHED my =
Turbo-Hydro=20
350 Trans case, then said I had not packaged it properly when I =
attempted to=20
collect on the insurance I'd purchased on it.&nbsp; I've heard many =
horror=20
stories about UPS since then.....</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Use Fed-Ex or Yellow Freight (for heavy =

items)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Larry</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A href=3D"mailto:sad_rocc@yahoo.com"; title=3Dsad_rocc@yahoo.com>Dan =
Smith</A>=20
  </DIV>
  href=3D"mailto:scirocco-l@scirocco.org"=20
  title=3Dscirocco-l@scirocco.org>scirocco-l@scirocco.org</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Monday, March 03, 2003 =
1:00=20
PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> OT: UPS warning</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <P>This is just a warning to you to avoid UPS at all costs when =
shipping=20
  something time sensitive. If you ship something 2 or 3 day select, it =
really=20
  means 3-4 day as they don't count the day it got dropped off, no =
matter what=20
  time it was dropped off. For me, I've been lucky to get packages at =
all, let=20
  alone on time. I thought it was just my location and that they were =
lazy=20
  bastards, but it turns out the problem is UPS as a whole. They are the =
most=20
  unreliable shipping company by far. Part of the problem is they wait =
to ship=20
  the package. If you order 3 day service, they will hold it until they =
think=20
  the timing is right to get it there right on the 3rd day. For example, =
my=20
  package is going to sit at the transit center that delivers to my area =
all day=20
  because it's not due until tommorrow. I'm just venting so I apologize, =
but I=20
  can't count how many times they've fucked me over. ARGH!!!!</P>
  <P>Dan</P>
  <P><BR>
  <HR SIZE=3D1>
  Do you Yahoo!?<BR><A=20
  =
href=3D"http://rd.yahoo.com/finance/mailtagline/*http://taxes.yahoo.com/"=
>Yahoo!=20
  Tax Center</A> - forms, calculators, tips, and =
more</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0182_01C2E1B3.E13DE240--