TECH : DIGIFIZ.. all done DIRK please read!

> Okay I will do your digifiz install.
> one condition, you feed me and make sure i always have
> a cold beer..lol

Wow, you drive such a hard bargain! ;^)

> I need to know if your is an 8v or 16v,

Need you ask? A 16v it be. :^)

> do you have MFA stalk or not, do you have the wirring or at least
> the plugs with wires on end on them?

I don't have any MFA stuff in the car right now and don't know exactly what
to look for. What A1 cars did MFA appear in? I figure it must have been in
the Scirocco 16v. How about the Cabriolet? Will A2 stuff work? What
comprises the entire system? There's the stalk and what else?

Btw, the one uncommon thing about my set up (from a Digifiz point of view)
is that I've got TEC-II engine management. It has a tach output, but I'm not
sure how it works electrically. I'd love to use that since it is right
there, but we were talking before about using some VW part that I forgot all
about already. :^)

Later,
--
Scott F. Williams