OT: UPS warning

--0-1770223944-1046736670=:23102

Yeah, that sounds about right. Although when I first filed my complaints the service rep actually said, "Damn, that's really bad!' This was after the driver for my area decided he didn't feel like ringing the doorbell and would rather leave sticky notes on the door telling me I wasn't home. Twice. During that event, I got permission from the corp office to go to the hub after hours and pick up the item.
Dan
 ternil@union.edu wrote:I'm blacklisted by UPS at one of the Companies I work for :). They screwed up
really badly on something (they left a computer at an address without getting
a sig, when it was specifically instructed) and I got heat from my boss for
it...I called them up and flipped on the people. Their Customer Service is
complete BS, their managers don't take calls only "callbacks" which can take 6-
48 hours. I got bumped around between 4 different phone numbers, and was on
the phone for over an hour. Finally I lost it on some woman and she said that
they would no longer deal with me and hung up the phone. I called back, they
asked for my company and name...as soon as they got it, hung up on. Their
customer support takes 48 hours...but they can blacklist you in about 10
seconds. I personally think it was worth it.

LT

Quoting Captnbr@aol.com: