From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Dan Smith
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 4:01 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: OT: UPS warning

This is just a warning to you to avoid UPS at all costs when shipping
something time sensitive. If you ship something 2 or 3 day select, it
really means 3-4 day as they don't count the day it got dropped off,
no matter what time it was dropped off. For me, I've been lucky to get
packages at all, let alone on time. I thought it was just my location
and that they were lazy bastards, but it turns out the problem is UPS
as a whole. They are the most unreliable shipping company by far. Part
of the problem is they wait to ship the package. If you order 3 day
service, they will hold it until they think the timing is right to get
it there right on the 3rd day. For example, my package is going to sit
at the transit center that delivers to my area all day because it's
not due until tommorrow. I'm just venting so I apologize, but I can't
count how many times they've fucked me over. ARGH!!!!
Dan

Do you Yahoo!?