shifter bushings

--part1_162.1cc30fc6.2b95230d_boundary

Its not that hard, I did all mine in 1.5 hours, and I'm a real slow ass, I
get distracted easily.  The hardest part is to get everything lined up again
so you can get in all the gears, I needed a helper for this to sit in the car
and move the shifter around.  I got an entire bushing kit with all the
bushings for $13.00.  If you need the relay levers it will be more like
$25.00 more.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_162.1cc30fc6.2b95230d_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Its not that hard, I did all mine in 1.5 hours, and I'=
m a real slow ass, I get distracted easily.&nbsp; The hardest part is to get=
 everything lined up again so you can get in all the gears, I needed a helpe=
r for this to sit in the car and move the shifter around.&nbsp; I got an ent=
ire bushing kit with all the bushings for $13.00.&nbsp; If you need the rela=
y levers it will be more like $25.00 more.&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_162.1cc30fc6.2b95230d_boundary--