OT was: [were is the scirooco meet? duhh]

Drew MacPherson wrote:

> On Sat, 1 Mar 2003, Julie Macfarlane wrote:

<snip>
> > Will the border patrol concider this an invasion?
>
> Well, between MPs and bureaucrats slagging your president, and our Prime
> Minister stepping further from the "hawk line" every day, I'm not even
> sure the US will let us in come June.

<snip>

Well, maybe it's a reverse Draft Dodge type thing; All those Canadians
who want to go shoot guns overseas are rushing to join up. [My God,
what a horrible idea, but funny]. 8P

> > >From: Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net>
> > >To: "Steve Lewis" <stevearino54@hotmail.com>, <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> > >Subject: Re: [were is the scirooco meet? duhh]
> > >Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 11:25:47 -0500
> > >
> > >"Steve Lewis" <stevearino54@hotmail.com> wrote:

<snip>
> > > Any ways I was lookin to see when this
> > >Sciroocco gathering was. I have only had my rocco for three months and I
> > >love it and want to meet some other vw fans. I'm from Toronto Canada so
> > >tell'n me were it is would be great too.
> > >
> > >steve

steve don't own a keyboard with a SHIFT key?  ;])  just kiddin.

> > >Cincy ,in Ohio, in early June. I'll be crossing the border at Buffalo, we
> > >generally get caravans organized at some point in time.

This last I really like; .

> > >There MAY be other gatherings, but they really don't even matter...
> > >Cathy, in sunny Southern Ontario.

TBerk