TECH : Request for Help about MFA

Alright I am trying to install MFA stalk into my non
MFA 85 rocco, I removed the nonmfa arm and working on
the wirring.. the question I have...

1. there are 4 wires  (blue, white red and yellow)
coming from teh stalk does anyone know what they are
for?

2. My car has Cruise (non functional) control, and I
noticed a similar plug (4 wires, different order)
under the dash, should I use this connector?

3. are the plug under dash that connects currently to
the cruise control, match color per color on the plug
for the MFA wires?

Then to figure out the MFA->digifiz wire
connections..lol

=====