driving impressions(long)

--part1_1d8.421f700.2b93a362_boundary

If your seriously interested in the mazdaspeed protege i'd check out some
other dealers.. My dad managed to pick one up at msrp (20,500 i believe).
Also the the suspension is a lil more than just tires, springs, shocks, and a
sway bar. The whole chasis is reinforced to a greater extent. All in all its
quite a package and an absolute blast to drive. But not worth spending 26,000
if thats all you can find it for.

--part1_1d8.421f700.2b93a362_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"FIXED" FACE=3D"=
Courier New" LANG=3D"0">If your seriously interested in the mazdaspeed prote=
ge i'd check out some other dealers.. My dad managed to pick one up at msrp=20=
(20,500 i believe). Also the the suspension is a lil more than just tires, s=
prings, shocks, and a sway bar. The whole chasis is reinforced to a greater=20=
extent. All in all its quite a package and an absolute blast to drive. But n=
ot worth spending 26,000 if thats all you can find it for.<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_1d8.421f700.2b93a362_boundary--