[were is the scirooco meet? duhh]

"Steve Lewis" <stevearino54@hotmail.com> wrote:

hey all thanks for the advice on f@@#in oil light problem i thought that =

buzer was gonna make me insane. any ways i was lookin to see when this =

sciroocco gathering was. i have only had my rocco for three months and i =

love it and want to meet some other vw fans. im from toronto canada so te=
lin =

me were it is would be great too

steve

Cincy ,in Ohio, in early June. I'll be crossing the border at Buffalo, we=

generally get caravans organized at some point in time.

There MAY be other gatherings, but they really don't even matter...
Cathy, in sunny Southern Ontario.