FW: Warning to all you planning on going to Cincy

> Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com> wrote:
>
> And it's also not a 'rocco - last I heard, Daun was requesting everyone
> arriving by car to do so in a 'roc - has something changed?

Hey, *I'm* even seriously considering bringing my Scirocco.

Yes, I DO own one.

There are several list members that can vouch for me there.

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |