[Re: Warning to all you planning on going to Cincy]

Lets think about this Cathy. How do you think Josh would cope with 3 fast
women?
Let me rephrase that....
Melissa shouldn't have a problem as she is "Onequikkitty"!

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com