Where to buy Magnecor?

Magnecor did have an interesting white paper on ignition cables.

http://www.magnecor.com/magnecor1/truth.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Ryan H
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 9:54 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Where to buy Magnecor?

Where can I find a set of Magnecor wires for the 16V?  My A&A never even
heard of Magnecor, and Auto Zone doesn't carry them here.    Online
stores count, too.
After doing considerable research, I believe that all plug wires are
crappy except the factory wires and Magnecors.  (They're both the same
performance (plug wires don't gain performance!!!!), but the Magnecor's
will last much longer).
Thanks!