Cool run in

I went out for a cruise tonight in the Corrado and stopped to get some
gas. Guy in a Carrera 4 in front of me was like 'Hey, is that a
corrado?" and so we got to talking. Turns out back in the day he had a
calloway turbo'd MK1. He talked about how much he missed his rocco and
even the porsche wasn't as much fun for him. It's kinda cool the people
you run into randomly.

LT
87 8v rocco -I have no idea. you want it? make me an offer
92 SLC raddo -nobody ever called it a weedwhacker