  From: Dan Bubb
  To: L F ; Mike Smith ; car
  Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 5:41 PM
  Subject: Re: Turbo vs. Supercharger.

  I WILL TAKE THIS AS A PERSONAL AFRONT!!!
  I just completed a turbo install on my nephew's 8V Scirocco with all the
  class and style one could ever expect. (considering the limitations imposed
  by the nephew. It's still professional!)
  Larry! Eat my exhaust!
  Sincerely,
  Dan

  ----- Original Message ----- Turbos are far more common/available, somewhat
  cheaper (generally) and allow the demon-tweakers on the list to just turn
  the screw for more/cheap torque.
  i.e. quick/dirty

  Superchargers, on the other hand, are for the more advanced individuals who
  have the desire and the wherewithall to do the job properly....and with
  class/style.