Still need a PS rack...

Got everything but that and the lines.  Brett had one but he's gone AWOL...what to do?  Several of
youse guys mentioned you had one, still got 'em?  Need lines also, and that's it.

Victor Jr. update:  engine is out.  Waiting on diff bearings before I install Quaife into the
4-speed.  Reselling the very old school chrome bumpers because they weigh the same as the
stockers...doh!  Considering going straight to Megasquirt and never even attempting the CIS
intermediate solution.  Pretty much everything else is here, on shelves, in cabinets, in the car,
in my kid's wagon, wherever it might fit.  Getting antsy to bust up some rice...I'll have some
really anti-rap music blaring...like "I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide" by ZZ Top or "High Tech Redneck" by
George Jones (if I can stand it).  Put 'em in the rearview, and make 'em small.  Have no time with
new job, wife job, being T-ball coach, etc.

Thanks

Ron