lesson learned was RE: Badges

OK, I got the "grommets" for my badges.  $1.10 each.  Ouch.  Especially after Larry got them for $0.79 each in San Diego.  Lesson learned: continue to buy ALL parts from dealership through friends who still work at garage.  And I don't mean that I'm buying all my parts from a dealership, just the ones that I DO get from a dealership will be through friends so I can get them at cost.  Now I know why this dealer looks so nice... charging $10 for 9 pieces of plastic that I could swallow in one gulp.  I got a lot of "Thank you"s, but no kiss.  That hurts.

Mike

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source