From: "Dan Smith"
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 8:41 AM
Subject: does anyone have an RD swap?

> With all this talk about 2L with 1.8 heads and 16v vs 8v I was curious if
anyone on the list has swapped a 1.8 8v RD motor into their car. This is my
slow moving summer project (I live near Eric S., what do you expect?)
although if I had my way it'd be done yesterday. Can't my employers
understand I need a week or so off (paid of course) so I can work on my
cars? If anyone has done this swap, send me an email and tell me about it to
whet my appetite.