does anyone have an RD swap?

Ah, I'm going straight RD, hence my search for the knock sensor stuff. That reminds me, how much do you want for your stuff from the gli? The RD is getting a Velocity lightened flywheel (probably) and a TT 268 cam. Working on some other stuff for it, just kind of collecting parts for it at the moment. Would I need the TT springs for that cam?

Dan

Anson Clement <ansonivan@yahoo.com> wrote:
RD has 10:1 compression, and a larger oil pump due to the hydro lifters. I'm running an RD with the JH head right now..... no knock sensor ignition, I have to run 93 octane and it still pings a little when realy hot.

Anson