motor rebuild

It was deffently oil buring.  I took the air filter out and it has oil on
it.  My car is running at 100 on highway and 120 in traffic.  its running
a little hotter then normal.  i haven't notice a drop in performance.
but I know when I sit at a light it starts to smoke out the tailpipe.
but when I tap the gas a little it goes away.  I think its valve seals
but I don't know.  I did a compression test about two months ago and it
was 150 in all 4 cylinders.