  From: Dan Smith
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2003 3:29 PM
  Subject: OT: amusing work sighting

  A 70+ year old man and his wife came in to the office to ask for directions and when they left, I watched them get into an older honda accord hatchback with bling-bling hubcaps (the kind at Autozone that are supposed to replicate really expensive rims), a good-sized fartcan and rear louvres. I felt kind of bad for the old guy, as he's gotta be driving his kid's car but it was still kind of funny.

  Dan