From: "Haygood" <haygood@aemail4u.com>
To: "ATS - Patrick Bureau" <txrocco@sbcglobal.net>
Cc: <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2003 12:22 PM
Subject: TST & Moving to Texas! (was NE)

> Hey, thanks for thet awesome offer!  I'll be unloading the truck in
Houston actually, not Dallas, so I'll not quite be in TST territory yet.
Our plan is to trailer the('95 VR6)Passat behind a 25' Penske.  The scirocco
and GTI ('00 VR6) will be driven alongside (by me, my brother and father).
You know I'm a die-hard rocc'er if I'd drive the 'rocco 1200miles instead of
the Passat (Not like someone we know who drives his (black) Audi to Cincy).
We'll leave the scirocco and GTI in Tyler (my home town, where we'll be
living for the next month), and take the Passat and Penske to Houston, where
my in-laws have some free storage space for us. Then we'll drive the Passat
back up to Tyler.
>    My wife will be working in Tyler for at least a month, and we'll
probably stay there until I find a job.  I'm hoping for a job (Mech. Engr.)
in DFW at either Lockheed, Raytheon (McKinney), Vought, Bell Helicopter, or
basically anywhere interesting.  If not those, then I can probably get a job
at the Petro-Chemical place in Tyler (Howe-Baker)and see how things go.
It's a great company, but I'm not sure if its really up my alley.
>    Anybody have any contacts at any of the Dallas/Fort-Worth companies?  I
know a couple of guys at Bell, cut could use any contacts at the others who
could give me a heads-up on what its like to work there.  I'll gladly send a
resume to anyone who will look at it.

>    Hope the R-134a conversion of last week holds up in the 'Rocco!
Otherwise it's gonna get trailered real fast!