NE people wanted to help out!!! important, please read

hey all!  anyone in the NE who isnt doing anything on july 3, thursday, and
wants to help with a swap at dan bubbs house, please let me know.  because
we need all the help we can get.  i have to get this done or i have to get
rid of my roccos.  so this is important.  thanks in advance!  if you want to
participate, just let me know.  ill get the specifics for you.

-melissa-
Harrisburg, Pa
86 8v Scirocco ("new" body for my 87)
87 8v Scirocco (recently wrecked; guts soon to be donated to the 86)
87 Wolfsburg Jetta, 4dr