Sunroof Fix / Replacement revisited

I've used many parts from Audi 4K and Quantum SR. I've never used a panel.
I'd check with ETKA to see part # for the panels. They sure look the same.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Rodriguez- CJS/ELP" <redrocco@gcj.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 10:44 AM
Subject: Sunroof Fix / Replacement revisited

Hi Guys & Gals

I'm still stuck on my ethernal sunroof problem... :(

I was wondering if some one has succesfully  try to put a Jetta III / Early
90's passat / audi coupe/ audi 4000/ 8x audi 5000  sunroof on a mk2
scirocco.... there were a few of them on the local yards...i saw on the net
a guy that put a BMW one on an mkI !

do you think it's possible?
do you know a good source for sunroof parts?
any suggestions?

TIA
Martin Rodriguez
85 Wolfsburg