From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Mike Smith
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 12:04
To: car
Subject: badges

My "Scirocco" badge came off years ago while washing the car. The pins in
the back are still there, but not the rubber things that held it in and
sealed the holes. What are these things called and where can I get some? I
want to put it back on.

Mike

word (w{rd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to
something. Sometimes used with up. Source

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source