Who's project is in pieces"

> According to the book of revelation

OMG, that was great! I think I wet myself. LOL!

Seriously though, it's cool to hear Josh "take the
plunge." Good work man!

My '77 G60, though technically a "finished project" is
undergoing it's first major upgrade since I first
started running it a few months ago. The radiator fan
I have is a cheap-arse POS. Don't buy Hayden brand
crap. And the Probe intercooler worked well for the
price, but it probably isn't optimal...especially
since it is mounted BEHIND the radiator.

So I'm putting in a PWR tubular air-water intercooler,
which will clear the back of the radiator where I had
my Probe intercooler. I'll be mounting two GOOD fans
(an 8" and a 10") to the back of the radiator, wich
will bring me to 1800cfm total. That 12" Hayden was
only rated for 675...yuk! The old fan will come off
the front of the rad, and the heat exchanger for the
IC will go there.

The biggest problem is plumbing. I am using a 1-gal
cooler ($4.99 from Walmart!) for the reservoir, and
mounting it and the pump in the rear of the car. So I
have to get the hoses through the firewall somehow...

And, BTW, the brass fitting section at Home Depot
RULEZ!

Neal