82 Sirocco 4sale feeler

Hey All,

Found a what I think is quite a deal on 2.0L 16V motronic Rocco and I'm
entertaining selling my project. Would anyone be interested? I'd be throwin
in a 160psi compression 1.8L with a g-grind and various other parts from my
junkyard car parts pile. Clutch is slippin a bit on the 1.7L while the 1.8L
has a perfectly usable one, needs a steering rack boot replaced which I
have, and the biggest motivator for a swap to the 1.8L besides the lacking
power of a 1.7L is a couple snapped exhaust manifold studs from my header
install. Car is a blast to drive even with the exhaust leak. All extras
would be included except the momo, Kenwood CD, and the clear turns. I was
hoping to get around $1000 with all the extras if that is reasonable. Input,
offers? I have a digital and take more pics of course if needed.

http://www.parts4vws.com/registry/registry_detail.asp?MemberCarID=4253

Thanks,
Jason Rinne
Bellingham, WA