ebay MK1

You mean to tell me, you guys need a title to register a car that old
out there?  That's crazy!  Use to be that in Maine anything older than
10 years old didn't need one, until the state got greedy; now it's anything
older than 15 I believe.  It would a nightmare, paperwork wise, if we had
to title everything on the road here since hardly anyone has the titles.

John