Damn... Drunk again.. BTW the Bunny runs.. again

Dubdaze68@aol.com wrote:

> Yes, i must agree...the newer BOGE Turbo Gases suck....I had the older ones,
> and liked them, now they're softer, bounce more, and the casings are black
> instead of the older yellow ones....hmm..and are made in South America....When
> will manufacturers learn, cheaper is not better than German made?  Ask any Mk4
> turbo owner about that and coil packs...hehehe

OK I'll bite...

My GTI now has 20k miles on it and was built in Brazil with 40% local
content.  It's solid as a rock and screwed together better than my '99.5
GTI out of Wolfsburg was.. better paint job too.  Times have changed.
It's truly a global economy and global car manufacturing market.  Good
stuff can come from or be assembled anywhere - same goes for crappy stuff.

The bad coil packs are made in Germany, btw.. thankfully, none of mine
have failed, and the recall has begun and will continue gradually over
the next several months, eventually replacing all of them.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA