mkI reiger kit on ebay

Pretty sweet but if my mk1 was to ever get a Rieger kit, it'd be the GTA one. I'm not real keen on the huge rear tires and the rear sides of the GTB. The GTA actually makes the car look pretty modern and very smooth. Even the turn signals are way cool looking.

Dan

Allyn <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:
> Amazing that kit still lurks out there. Unfortunately, that Miami Vice
look
> is 20 years late and installation looks like a money pit.

hey!!! (see below sig)
i like my money pit thank you!

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
>> 87 Rieger Scirocco GTO 2.0 16v (daily driver, 190k, rocco #6) <<

86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX (30% complete, rocco #7)
86.5 Occo 16v Trailer (rocco #8)
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (wifes daily, 285k)