Damn... Drunk again.. BTW the Bunny runs.. again

Aren't the Boge Progas and the Turbogas shocks made in Germany? Generic Boge
Gas are made in South America. Not the same quality.

It is the inside valves specifications that would be interesting to compare.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato