Scirocco at YOUR Wal-Mart!

Last night while in the automotive section at Wal-mart, I was looking at roadside emergency kits.  They have one called the "MONTANA" kit, it's the biggest one my Wal-mart carries.  On the front there are 6 pictures showing its uses, the bottom left pic says something like "for accident emergencies" and shows a Titan Red MKII whos front had been smacked being towed away.  It's definately a Scirocco, very easy to see!  It looks to have a factory mono-wiper so I'm guessing '82 or '83.  Just thought I'd share my joy!

-Rob