** get rons tranny vid NOW!** was: ok,so who wants rons tranny vid?

I aint installing no friggen software to download a video, allyn get me a
link to download or paypal account to get it burned on cd.
enough spamware and trickware out there, and I aint granting no one access
to download any software from my pc without me authorising the connection.
do you guys know what reverse stream virus impregnations are ? no... read
about it one day...

or check KAZZA virus on Mcafee... eye opener for you "sharing types"

Http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/
'85 2.0L Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Rocco
'85 1.8L Titian Red Rocco (daily driver)
'98 4.0L Jeep Cherokee
'91 7.3L F250 diesel Super cab,8 Ft box.