ABA Distributor

well if the A2 distributor does not use mechanical vacuum controlled
advance, then it should equal the same as a 3a or aba distro.. dont forget
to swap the gear!

Http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/
'85 2.0L Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Rocco
'85 1.8L Titian Red Rocco (daily driver)
'98 4.0L Jeep Cherokee
'91 7.3L F250 diesel Super cab,8 Ft box.