[Stereo Question]

I just saw a Panasonic MP-3 playerat Future Shop for $239 CDN, that was $10
off regular, so it still wasn't horrendously expensive (well under $200 USD).
The ones that have less video display are cheaper for sure, I guess there is
some new type that will play a video clip attached to your sound files, sort
of design your own rock video so to speak. Too fancy for me. No wonder people
don't watch traffic. cathy

"Dave Ewing" <MK1Scirocco16v@attbi.com> wrote:
> Hey all!
>
> A friend of mine is interested in a plane CD player that plays mp3s.  He
also would like to know if .wav files are easily changed to mp3 files so he
can burn them on a CD and play them on his CD player.  He listens to lectures
alot and records them with his PDA.  Anyone has a CD player like that for
cheap, LMK!!  Thanks!!