1.8t engine setup pictures

Honestly I would wait til you have the more money to do it all at once.
Otherwise you will have to redo a bunch of work in the lines of turbo and
intercooler plumbing. Doing it piece by piece is also more of an annoyance
and a steady drain on your cash supply vs just one big headache and a sudden
trip to the poor house!

Take your time, hunt up a nice turbo and intercooler, and the much needed
quaife. Investing in the gauges you should run and a boost controller will
help out also. It would also be a good choice to pull the engine apart and
replace the rings/etc and upgrade the head now since they are out of a car
now.

Also work out a plan on how you plan on upgrading the ECU, are you going to
run a chip, or run standalone? The size turbo you opt to go with will help
you decide on that.

Josh Able
www.JsHouseOfEuro.com
Lemmy 1992: