Bad starter?

Ok first off please resond to me directly as I am on digest.

I have a problem starting my roc it started fine a few days ago and
yasterday the first time but when I tried to move it back to the drive way
last night it refused to start. I got a few turns out of it and then all I
got were (dash) lights. I tried jumping it which made me loose even my
lights. I got over there today and turned the key to get a flash of light
and that was it. Previously the starter had been turning slow but able to
start the car. PS I am going to do my injector rings this week or next
suggestions would be great on how to do it easily w/o removing the intake,
or damaging them.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)