[Re: Someone have carpeted trunk at Cincy]

Mine had the ratty grey stuff too, but I put in a nice chunk of black carpet
in that runs right to the front of the rear bench so it covers the hatch when
the back seat is out, as it often is. Only problem there is you really need a
chunk over the tail lights at night with the seat gone. But I think it was a
slick stereo install of which you speak...
cathy