  From: Tom C
  To: Texas Scirocco Team ; Scirocco List
  Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 7:11 AM
  Subject: oil pan baffles

  Hey all,

  "The Project" did well autoX'ing yesterday, I can tell it's going to be a
  terror on the course when I get through with it, I was extremely happy.
  Anyway, a problem I am having is oil starvation during the course, when I
  get back from my run my engine is ticking away. I was thinking of buying one
  of those $20 oil baffles from e-bay
  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2419875802&cat
  egory=33669 . Does anyone have any experience with these? Would it help, or
  do I need to go a more expensive solution (normal)?

  Thanks,
  Tom C
  '79 "The Project" Scirocco