ok, so who wants rons tranny vid?

> It would be more usefull to upload this to 5-10 of us who are on high
speed
> connections first, then we can post a message with links to all of the
> servers.

the trick to this is that the file could be uploaded to everyone in the time
it would take be or brian to send it to just one person. if 5-10 people on
high speed connects get the file completed, it will then be the same as if
there were 10 mirrors for the file (not to mention the ability of any new
downloaders to get 200k/sec+ speed from the cumulative mirrors).

> .02

and i raise you a quarter!
Al