Car radio (from Japan)

Okay roccos owner...

I have a friend that is going to Japan for 3 weeks, and actually all
electronics stuff are 1/2 price compare to here...

So I asked to check for MP3 CD Radio player.. Any of you have one, or can give
some good advice on that? What to check for! If it is english language and not
japanese only! Voltage will be the same I guess! Any good site where I can
check the latest car radio available! Will the frequency be okay for North
America!? Any good brand (japan) I can focus my research!?

Well anything will help me on making the good choice,

Thanks,
Joel 87 16v