oil pan baffles

now I Have one of those on the prowler and though I probably dont drive my
car the same way you do, I have found that the engine remains smooth during
tight turns, where before it seemed to be  slowed down by the oil splashing
around.

Pain to get in though, remove oil pump slip baffle in install oil pump.

Http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/
'85 2.0L Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Rocco
'85 1.8L Titian Red Rocco (daily driver)
'98 4.0L Jeep Cherokee
'91 7.3L F250 diesel Super cab,8 Ft box.