brake problems

I would never use a used MC for long. Its nice to go forward, but stopping
is even nicer.
Spring the extra bucks and get a new or re-man. It could save your self and
your car.

I used an old part, and know the feeling. I turned the corner and the front
rubber hose ruptured. No brakes at all, foot to the floor. Thank god for the
hand brake and ONLY 100 yards from home!

I'd hate to try an emergency brake at speed and have any thing fail.

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com