  From: der flo
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2003 7:32 PM
  Subject: brake problems

  I have a scirocco 16v and when I press on the brakes the pedal goes down
  and after a few seconds it goes down another inch or two.  it almost goes
  to the floor.  it stops the car but it goes down and after a few seconds
  down some more.  I bleed the brakes a little Tuesday and it was perfectly
  fine until today when it started up again.  do u guys think about it?  I
  don't know whats wrong with it.  I'm going to pressure bleed the brakes
  tomorrow and if it doesn't fix it I'm going to get a master cylinder.