16v Motronic Help

Ok, so, yeah....I own a 2.0 16v Motronic Pickup now....and I know diddly about Motronic.

I have an issue I would like some advise on...(until I get the B3 Passat Bentley, which will cover the motor and injection).

The truck bucks pretty bad only under very light throttle.  Application of more throttle, and it smoothly revs out of it, idles fine with no missing, etc.

Modifications are limited to a TT chip and MSD coil.  It is NOT running a stock fuel pump...some high flow aftermarket thing designed for a supercharged VR6.  Distributor is new.

Where should I start?

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (FOR SALE!)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg