Re lacquer,enamel, urethane

I used ppg urethane base coat clear coat. I used  ppg ncp271 high build primer.The workability is real good and will give good
results.I am not a body man or painter but was still able to get a good finish. lots of impefection can be removed with a buffer.I was able to do all of the metal and primer myself. then rolled the car into the paint booth and had a painter shoot it.
 I liked the urethane because it dries fast and is easyto work with.A breather is a must for this stuff this stuff will plug you up very fast.DON'T SHOOT WITHOUT A BREATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Find yourself a automotive paint store and ask a lot of Questions. most paint stores will be able to give advice on the best paint for you.
 A couple of things to consider.Enamel is slow to dry and does not stand up as good as urethane. enamel is brittle it cracks and has to be rubbed out to look nice.LOTS of WORK!!!!!! and requires rubbing compounds and good buffing equipment or
someone to hand rub it.
 My paint turned out pretty slick and I haven't put a buffer to it yet.I don't want to buff it untill it has had achance to mature.It
 probably won't make any diffrence except in my mind.
 Ole Blue

Texas MKI