reverse lights

So, since I've successfully installed my new stereo and fixed the glove box, I should have no problem.  I can handle screws.  I like saying "Screw this!" so it should be second nature.

Mike

ATS - Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
if you can handle 2 phillips screws I think you can handle it
black plug atop your tranny, (klook in engine bay , almost directly below
your air box, big black plug... that would be it

Http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/
'85 2.0L Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Rocco
'85 1.8L Titian Red Rocco (daily driver)
'98 4.0L Jeep Cherokee
'91 7.3L F250 diesel Super cab,8 Ft box.